Tuesday, February 26, 2013

For Always Card Share

Here is one of the cards my guests made recently at my 13th Anniversary CTMH Open House.  It has truly been a fun ride!  One of the best parts has been the fantastic people I've gotten to meet.  Some of them have become dear, dear friends, and I am so blessed.
We used the For Always paper pack with Black and Ruby inks.  The sentiment is from the February stamp of the month, Home Sweet Home.  I first inked it up in Ruby, then rolled the top and bottom into Black ink.  I also stamped the "You" in black on a strip of Ruby cardstock.  Isn't the NEW black sparkle button divine?  I also love that black shimmer trim too!
I took the same card pieces and paired it with the 4 My Friend stamp set to turn it into a birthday card.  Again, I stamped the sentiment in Ruby and then inked up the swirls in Black.
For my final card, I didn't have a sentiment panel so I added the gorgeous black & white grosgrain ribbon and then stuck a pewter badge button inside the Slate glitter button.

Did you notice the Red Glitz Glitter Gel that I added to the bottom panel on each card?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails