Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dad! Surf's Up!

Please join me in wishing my Dad a very happy birthday today! I won't tell his age (I'm not saying he's old or anything...), but since he had cataract surgery Monday on eye #2, this "eye chart" stamp set was a perfect choice for his card! ;) I certainly hope he can read it okay.

The new Surf's Up paper pack was a fun choice since he and my Mom spend the winter months back in his (and my) hometown in Florida. I wouldn't be surprised if Dad did a little body surfing or water skiing before he heads back home. We love and miss you, Dad! Have a very happy birthday!

(Here's a little tip for CTMH consultants: When a new Idea Book is released, order at least two B&T swatch samples. Keep one intact for samples, and use the other to make several cards. That way, you can easily have a few "stamples" without breaking the bank.)

All supplies from CTMH: Surf's Up paper pack; Card Chatter-Focus on the Little Things stamp set; Chocolate and Crystal Blue inks; burlap ribbon; bronze glitter glitz gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails