Monday, November 4, 2013

Life Is Good/H2H Gratitude Challenge

This Life Is Good card certainly fits the new Heart 2 Heart Challenges "gratitude" challenge to me, because life is indeed good.  It may not be perfect, it certainly has its ups and downs (two teenage daughters and a total home remodel, anyone?), but it is definitely a good life that we are living.  I am so very, very thankful for all the blessings that we have.  They are too numerous to list!
This card uses the Huntington Workshop on the Go scrapbooking kit.  I designed it for my recent card class, and I really like how it turned out.  We were working on "background basics," so I hope that you can see the wood grain stamped in Desert Sand on the Desert Sand card base.  While the "life is" and "good" were hand cut, that pretty Olive CTMH/Crict Art Philosophy flourish is actually leftover from another project.  The banner was cut from the same cartridge.

If you ever need a little something pretty on a paper crafting project, grab out you spools of shimmer trim!  In silver, black, red, and bronze (used here), you're sure to find one to dazzle on any project!

2 comments:

  1. Love this sentiment, because it is sooo true! This card was very easy to make, and will be made again and again to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite sentiments! Love how the bronze shimmer trim works with Huntington... super combo on a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails