Friday, January 31, 2014

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Wild About Love

You're going to go wild for the February stamp of the month, Wild About Love, and all the great ideas and new products we're showcasing on this month's blog hop!  If you're already hopping, then you probably came here from Gina's Little Corner of Stamping Heaven, and you'll visit the Fancy Melissa next.  (If you get lost along the way, click HERE for the entire list.)
Since we've been "snowed in" (or at least snowed out of school!) this week, I have had so much fun making cards and a layout with the February stamp of the month and the Ivy Lane paper pack!

I will be featuring Wild About Love at my Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book Unveiling Open House on Saturday, 2/8.  (Leave me a comment or check out my Facebook page for more details!)
All of my projects use the NEW Ivy Lane paper pack.  I used Desert Sand, Cocoa, and/or Hollyhock inks on all of my projects.
I also used the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy for the "fancy" cuts.  The stamp carrier sheet tells you how to cut both the heart and "Wild Thing" sentiment.  I also used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the heart gift bag.
These three standard-size cards and my layout are all based on sketches from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 1.
Each card has been embellished with bronze shimmer trim, NEW hemp baker's twine, NEW triangle Durables studes, and/or NEW Pink Flamingo dots.

Here are some close ups from my layout too.  (If you look closely, you'll see a sneak peek at the July stamp of the month, Circus Alphabet!)
 This page is tucked in behind my layout so that I could include more journaling.


Before you check out what the talented Fancy Melissa has in store for you, please leave me a comment!  Here's hoping your February is Wild About Love!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! What a great bunch of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper! And I'm so glad that we'll get to play with this stamp set, I can foresee a "What does the fox say?" Valentine for my little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set with Ivy lane...I have been playing all month as well...everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really super cute, I love how you really played with this stamp set, and made so many fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! So many beautiful projects! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have been very busy. There are so many wonderful ideas in your projects. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for showing so many great ideas and uses for this set. They're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your projects. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Love what your sister wrote. Wish we could have been there to share your joy, but that joy stretched across the miles. Glad you captured most of the local smiles so nicely...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails