Monday, July 14, 2014

H2H Challenges: The Spice of Life

They say variety is the spice of life, but after 19 years of marriage, I cannot agree with that statement!  This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is "the spice of life," which is wide open to interpretation!  I decided to share the layout I made with photos from our 19th anniversary last week.
We decided to dine IN for our anniversary.  Hubby grilled steak while I fixed the sides.  (Can you believe that I forgot to sautee mushrooms and onions?!? LOL)  I set the table with our wedding china and gave the girls a quick etiquette/table-setting lesson.  We enjoyed our "spicy" night in!
The Ariana paper pack and the Artbooking CTMH/Cricut cartridge helped me create my layout.  This paper pack seemed like a good match with my pictures, and the heart "collage" at left was a "reject" from another project.  It fits well here, doesn't it?  I had fun cutting images and designs from the A and S keys.
The bottom of both pages uses leftover zipstrips.  I didn't want both sides to have the same sentiment, so I cut it out and piece together two identical zipstrips for the right page.  Don't be afraid to try something new.  It's only paper, and there's always more! ;)

Thanks for checking out my (not-so-) spicy layout!  Be sure to see how my Heart 2 Heart Design Team inspires you this week.  I hope you'll play along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love all the bows. (they are so cute anyway) And the heart collage looks great on that page - what better page for it than an anniversary layout?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails