Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy 19th Anniversary + Mojo Monday

Time definitely flies when you're having fun, because it is really hard for me to believe that Hubby and I are celebrating our 19th anniversary today!  Here we are 19 years ago...
 And tonight...
For his anniversary card, I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch but turned it 90 degrees.
I started with this great "You and Me" card from the Skylark Picture My Life kit that I pop-dotted onto my card front.  I grabbed my Skylark paper pack to create the rest of the 5"x7" card, but threw in the Chocolate checked piece from the Timberline paper pack so that my focal image would pop.  For the Lagoon strip, I used a paper punch for the border, and then decided to fold down the top edge to show off the stripes.  I didn't glue the flap down so it gives the card some dimension.  I embellished the card with some bronze shimmer trim, a Skylark complements bird, a Skylark Assortment flower, and several Aqua Dots.  (Everything is available HERE if you're interested.)

Thanks for stopping by and sharing our anniversary with us.  Here's to many more years of happiness together!

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe your wedding was 19 years ago! I hope your anniversary was lots of fun, and I wish you many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Love this one with the sketch! Thanks for the PML reminder, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails