Monday, May 25, 2015

H2H Challenges: Tutti Frutti

With the current Close To My Heart "Taste of Summer" paper pack and special stamp set, the Heart 2 Heart Challenge, Tutti Frutti, couldn't have come at a better time!  This weekend has definitely been the kick off to summer around here (even though I have to work today- but don't feel too sorry for me because Wednesday is my last day for the school year).  Our older daughter earned her boating license on the heels of our younger daughter, and we put the jet skis in the water yesterday.  Happy girls indeed!

Okay, okay, back to this week's challenge (and the final May H2H Challenge).  I used the Taste of Summer paper pack to make a set of thank you cards to give to my students in gratitude for the sweet gifts I received at the end of the school year.  I made 2-3 of each of the following card designs, all following the same Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 sketch.  They use various zip strips from the paper pack, shimmer trim, sparkles, and two stamps sets: Tag the Occasion and the Alphabet set from the CTMH/Cricut Artfully Sent collection.  The first uses purple shimmer trim, Thistle & Canary ink, and purple glitter gems.
 Ruby chevron washi tape plus sparkles with Hollyhock and Ruby inks:
 Gold shimmer trim & green epoxy bubbles with Sunset and Topiary inks:
 Gold shimmer trim & gold glitter gems with Canary and Topiary inks:
 This one uses the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge plus Sunset ink, gold shimmer trim, and gold sparkles:
I hope you like all these variations and that I've inspired you to go a little Tutti Frutti!  Check out all the H2H designers' creations!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the use of the zip strips, combined with the washi tape or shimmer trim. I am going to remember this card deisign - many different looks from one easy design. That works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so gorgeous- I like the strawberry one best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails