Friday, May 31, 2019

18th Birthday Layout

Our younger daughter recently turned 18 and graduated from high school!  We had a nice family dinner at home to celebrate her birthday last month.  I used the True Love Creative Insider layout (with modifications) and the To My Bestie May stamp of the month to create her birthday layout.
I used Sugarplum glitter paper in place of the Sugarplum card stock.  I also replaced the Ballerina card stock with Sage patterned paper.  I used Shin Han Twin Touch markers and Sugarplum and Mint shimmer brushes to color the balloons (from the May stamp of the month).
 I added a pennant as a journaling box and accented it with Sapphire thread.
Thank you for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails