Thursday, May 30, 2019

Europe 2016: It's All Greek To Me!

This month's "The World Is Yours" special collection has been fun to use to scrapbook our European adventure.  I used one of the Cut Above layouts from this collection for this layout.

One of the wonderful things about these layouts is that you get pre-printed base pages and both stickers and die cuts to accent your pages.  I never seem to be able to follow the guide's directions exactly, but I like having them for inspiration.
I decided to use these pictures from Corfu.  I stamped my title on strips, using both the light and dark sides of the Mink cardstock (not included in the Cut Above layout) to highlight "Greek."

TIP:  If pieces are bigger/longer than you need, use your SureCut Deluxe paper trimmer to trim them down.
I wanted the woodgrain strips to be smaller than the height of my photo, so I set one end of the stickers at 4.5" on my paper trimmer.  I then positioned the blade so that it only cut through the sticker portion, leaving the rest of the stickers intact and uncut.  (I even used the little pieces, one cut smaller than the other, to accent my title.)
I didn't have to make any fancy cuts on the right page because all of the cutting was done for me in the kit.

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails