Thursday, October 29, 2020

Bloom with Grace Scrapbooking Workshop

 The Bloom with Grace scrapbooking workshop is absolutely beautiful, and I am so pleased with how my Thanksgiving 2019 pictures look with this collection!  (There is no shame in being a year- or more- behind in your scrapbooking!  Scrapbook what YOU love!)

Close To My Heart corporate offered this workshop as a Facebook Live event, and I am so glad that I got to participate with the replay!  This first layout is the hardest, so definitely follow along with the experts.
For my title, I added a French Vanilla banner that I stamped with Espresso ink (retired alphabet set) and then distressed the edges.
Thankfully the workshop kit included the pretty leaf die cut!

{Blogger isn't liking my photo of my next layout as a two-page spread, so here are the individual pages.}

This layout was really easy to create with strips of paper and the gorgeous flower die cuts included in the workshop kit.  (This time, I wrote my own title.)

The first two layouts from the workshop will be going in my 2019 album, but this last one will go in our Family album.
I love how these pictures of my family and with my beautiful sister and cousins (who are sisters) turned out from Thanksgiving last year and how pretty they look with Bloom and Grace.



The embellishments are from the wooden Bloom with Grace embellishments plus stickers from the Bloom with Grace collection.

If you want to get yours, be sure to order before the end of the month!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails