Sunday, October 18, 2020

Core Catalog 20-21 Idea Book Blog Hop

In my 20 years as a CTMH consultant/maker, I think that CTMH has released one of its best core Idea Books in my history with this amazing company!  I am so excited about the new products and all of the things that I am going to learn (and get to teach) this year.  This blog hop is focusing on Makers' favorites from the core Idea Book.  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Brenda's blog.  From here, you'll visit Alyson's blog next.)  I focused on the Party Time paper/sticker collection plus the yellow acrylic star embellishments for my projects.  All three of my layouts are made with materials and instructions from the Core Idea Book launch (for Makers only).
Here are my pictures from my birthday in late March of this year.  Because I had already used the "Party Time" stickers on my daughter's birthday layout, I tried the negative space/outline and am pretty pleased with how it turned out.
I totally changed this layout up from the suggested layout (blues and greens) by using Glacier cardstock for my base and turning the patterned paper over to the more feminine side.


For my daughter's birthday in April, we had a "drive by" due to COVID-19 concerns and sheltering in place.
I love the versatility of this collection!  My baby girl has always loved the color blue, so I could personalize her birthday layout with her favorite color.
Because I had so many pictures, I am using a flip flap to add an interactive element (and more photos).

My third layout is of our older daughter's June birthday.  She has always been pretty in pink, and I could again customize my layout to her favorite color.
Here are the Party Time stickers as they are "supposed" to be used.



I will be using the leftovers from my paper pack, cardstock pack, and stickers to commemorate my husband's July birthday.  (I didn't get all of my pictures printed yet, but they will be coming soon.)

Here's a card I made with the Wishing You Everything stamps & thin cuts, plus I still have enough scraps leftover for a few more projects.

Thank you for letting me share the fun Party Time collection from the 2020-21 CTMH Core Idea Book with you!  I would love a comment before you continue the hop by visiting the incredibly talented Alyson & her blog next.




9 comments:

  1. Great layouts for celebratory purposes. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages! How fun to have all of the family birthday celebrations using coordinating papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts Haley, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts! Each has a different feel and are really nice. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really got a lot done with that paper pack! I particularly love your scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the negative space left from the stickers to make another title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your LOs! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails