Monday, October 19, 2020

H2H Challenges: Christmas Is Coming Early

It is annoying to see the Christmas decorations for sale along with the Halloween goodies, but in the crafting world at least, you have to work ahead.  That's why this week's Heart2Heart challenge is "Christmas Is Coming Early" in an effort to help you get a jump start on your holiday joy.

These two cards were half of the Facebook Live card class I taught recently.  They both use the Comfort & Joy cardmaking workshop stamps and paper with New England Ivy ink.  I am loving the red Liquid Pearls!   Here are close ups of both cards.
I think that I may add a red bow to the wreath.  I like the substitution of black shimmer trim for black cardstock.
Thanks to my friend Joy for the suggestion to adding them to the tree!  You can't tell as well now that I added them but I used a cool technique on the tree.  After inking it up, I used a crumpled tissue to blog and remove some of the ink.  It is really pretty in real life.

Be sure to visit the H2H blog to see the incredible DT inspiration and to join us yourself!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails