Wednesday, March 10, 2021

In This Together Blog Hop

 Close To My Heart has an amazing collection to document our current pandemic/quarantine life called In This Together, and this blog hop is featuring this timely collection.  (If you don't already have a consultant, you can learn more HERE.  If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Lauren's blog.  From here, you'll visit Kim's blog next.)  I am working on a series of layouts documenting our shutdown in March 2020 and life since.  This layout will be the second one in my series, although it's the first one I've made.


This particular layout shows me teaching from home (I'm a 5th grade teacher) in March and April with photos from some of our "spirit days" to help motivate and encourage our students.  I used the In This Together paper pack, coordinating cardstock, stamp set, and dots (enamel embellishments).


I really loved using the speech bubble as photo accents to journal about some of the special days!  (Also notice how I wrote the date on the TV on the patterned paper in the top left quadrant.)  I stamped the speech bubbles in Lilac, Grape, and Sapphire to coordinate with the colors of the papers I chose to use.


I did add the Letter Tiles stamp set/Thin Cuts for my title (stamp set still available); the brackets are from a retired alphabet stamp.  To create my little laptop image, I first stamped in Grape and fussy cut then stamped in Sapphire and fussy cut the screen only.

Thanks for letting me share this glimpse back to 2020 with you.  I'd love for you to leave a comment before you hop next to Kim's blog to continue the In This Together blog hop.

{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}



10 comments:

  1. I love your layout and how you used the speech bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout with terrific photos to document the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a beautiful paper pack to document history! Your pages are adorable & capture a bit of 2020 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. Great combination of the papers and stamps with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these layouts and the use of the products! Your incorporation of the heart-patterned paper is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pinks and purples in your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love the letter tile tittle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you documented the "spirit" of that month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails