Thursday, March 18, 2021

March/April New Product Blog Hop

Close To My Heart continues to crank out amazing products every two months, so it is time for the March/April New Product blog hop. (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Krista's blog.  From here, you'll visit Darlys's blog next.)  I am showcasing the Daisy Meadows collection.


My first project is the first project in the Daisy Meadows scrapbooking workshop.  I used our Easter 2020 pictures, and I love how it turned out!  Instead of using watercolors to splatter my background, I grabbed my Sundance, Peach, and Mint shimmer brushes.

How much do you love that huge Easter egg?  The workshop kit makes is so easy to put together!
On the right page, I have added a 4"x4" flip flap to add more photos to my layout.

My second project is a layout using the Daisy Meadows paper pack to celebrate my aunt's 80th birthday last year.  (Sadly, this was the last day that I got to be with her, so these photos are especially precious to me.)  I cut out Easter eggs from the collection make the balloons, and added the presents from teh cute Winter Penguins stamp set.

Finally, here is a diagonal split front card that I made using the Daisy Meadows Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts.

I stamped the flower in Cinnamon and then added Peach and Desert Rose shimmer brush.  I stamped the leaves in Fern to match the paper.

Thanks for letting me share some Daisy Meadows projects with you!  I'd love for you to leave a comment before continuing on the hop at Darlys's blog.




13 comments:

  1. Very cute projects, I love the split card. I love the Daisy Meadows collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so great about putting photos on your layouts and these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that large egg on the layout and the card is terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this scrapbooking set! I can't wait to play with it after seeing how pretty yours is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many projects & each so pretty!! Love your card design---so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Easter layout is so fun with the big paper egg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE these layouts! I still need to do my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - those projects are breathtaking. I love that giant egg behind the photos, and your unique card. I would love to give that a try! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your projects! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your layouts and your card! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shimmer brushes all the way! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails