Saturday, May 1, 2021

National Scrapbooking Day Bundle: More Than You'll Ever Know

Here's my take on the National Scrapbooking Day bundle/workshop More Than You'll Ever Know layout #2, complete with photos! My daughter will have to add her own journaling of defending her thesis from the comfort of my bed after being sent home her senior year of college due to COVID 19.


At first I stamped the far left image in Blue Belle and Black but realized that Smoothie and Black complemented my layout better. Those fun banners are part of the May/June Mix In paper pack and/or the NSD bundle, More Than You'll Ever Know (available while supplies last until the end of the month).

I'm also sharing this on the Heart2Heart Challenges May 2 challenge, Celebrate Connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails