Thursday, December 30, 2021

Stitched Lattice Thin Cut Wedding Card

One of our daughter's dear friends got married last month, and we all had a wonderful time celebrating their wedding!  I made this card for the bride & groom.

I cut the white glitter panel with the Stitched Lattice Thin Cut die, but then I cut it so that I could mount it onto a 5"x7" card.

To hide the cut, I added a strip of Evergreen cardstock with pleated vellum behind the White Daisy strip.  I used my Sentiments by Melissa Esplin stamp set.  I cut the hearts with my Heart Shaker Thin Cut die.
If you look closely, you'll notice that I used the light side of Evergreen cardstock for the card front, but then I sponged Evergreen ink to give it an ombre effect.

I used the same stamp set for the inside sentiment and also added some die cut hearts to make confetti.  (Hopefully they didn't hate that part of their card!)

We happily send best wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs. Peney!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails