Friday, December 31, 2021

Goodbye 2021!

It is really hard to believe that today is the final day of 2021!  What a year it's been for the entire world!  I am definitely choosing to focus on the positives.  Today is the final day to take advantage of all of the awesome CTMH December specials: the stamp of the month, Owl Love You Forever; Deck the Palms scrapbooking and cardmaking; Merry Making wooden ornament kits; VIP Flower Shop card kit; and the VIP Hip Hip Hooray workshop.

I made two of the layouts from the VIP Hip Hip Hooray workshop (and look forward to creating the rest of the projects soon).  My first layout features some fun we had tubing in Wyoming.  I didn't have enough pictures so I turned the left page's picture into a title.
Did you know that you can curve our My Acrylix stamps?  That arrow border is normally straight, but I bent it for the pennants.
Here's a close up of the fun, playful elements of the layout.

The second layout is a really fun pattern to make.  You need two 12"x12" cardstock bases.  (I swapped out Wildberry as provided for Sundance that better matched my photos.)  Add one piece of 12"x12" patterned paper cut on the diagonal (you will need a long ruler, a pencil, and scissors to accomplish this step) and another 9.5" square also cut on the diagonal.

My family and I wish you all the best in the upcoming year.  Goodbye, 2021, and HELLO, 2022!!!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails