Sunday, June 12, 2022

Fresh Paint Dance Recital Layout

Those of you who know me know that I have taken adult tap classes as often as possible.  (Some years. including the recent ones, we sadly haven't had enough participation to keep a class going.)  Yesterday was the ten year anniversary recital of the studio where I've danced, so now is a perfect time to share my last dance recital layout.


This layout uses just about everything available in the Fresh Paint collection: paper pack, stickers, Scrapbooking stamp set & Thin Cuts, and acrylic shapes.  I also added details with our white gel pens.  (They work so well!  I love them.)

Here's a little tip:  Do you see the rectangles of the paint splatters paper on the black background?  They are four small rectangles very carefully aligned rather than two large pieces that are then covered up with the Capri cardstock.

Thanks for letting me share a piece of my life with you!  What memories would you scrapbook with the Fresh Paint collection?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails