Monday, June 6, 2022

Heart2Heart Challenges: How Sweet It Is

The June stamp of the month, I Heart Summer, is sweet enough to use with the Tutti Frutti collection for the first June Heart2Heart challenge, How Sweet It Is!


This card is based on similar ones I made last summer with last year's June stamp of the month, Outdoor Borders, that you can find HERE.  For this year's card, I used the light side of Flamingo, Lemonade, Mint, and Grape cardstock (with the corresponding ink colors for the stamped borders) plus two stripes of Tutti Frutti patterned paper.  I made the two banners with White Daisy cardstock and stamped my sentiment with the For All Occasions stamp set in Capri and Grape.  Two Lemonade dots finished it off.

Be sure to check out the H2H Design Team inspiration and join us with sharing How Sweet It Is!  Please leave a comment before you leave!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails