Tuesday, June 22, 2021

June Stamp of the Month & Just a Note Cards

The June stamp of the month, Outdoor Borders, is such a fun one to play with!  (Maybe because it's summer and therefore time to play?)  No matter what, I want to thank my talented friend and Heart2Heart design team member, Cat Nowak, for the inspiration for these cards.

I practically copied her card with the card on the bottom.  For both, I stamped tone-on-tone on the lighter side of Candy Apple, Nectarine, Lemonade, Green Apple, Bluebird, and Grape cardstock with the matching inks.  I cut the White Daisy sentiments from with my Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts.  They both use the Just a Note stamp set in black with black bursts as embellishments.
I'm curious to know if you prefer the sentiment offset or centered.  Please leave a comment!  Thanks!

Remember, the June stamp of the month, Outdoor Borders, is only available until the end of this month!  Get yours before it's gone!


1 comment:

  1. I think I like it offset because the stamping on the rainbow strips shows more - but both ways look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails