Wednesday, June 23, 2021

You Are Enough Layout

Right before our world locked down in March of 2020, my husband and I had an epic date night at a fundraiser, "The Big Prom," for our local college scholarship program.  I decided the You Are Enough collection had the perfect papers to coordinate with our photos from that fun evening.

I decided that this cute banner pattern from the NEW Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 5 how-to guide.  Here are close ups of the pages:

I used a variety of the rose-gold-foil-embossed cardstock and patterned papers (plus zip strips) along with several of the stickers from the You Are Enough collection.  I also added Blue Belle glitter gems.


The great thing about our how-to guides/recipes is just like in cooking, you can adjust elements to fit your taste.  I really like how these pages turned out from our super-fun night!  Be sure to check out all of our how-to guides HERE!  


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails