Sunday, June 27, 2021

Hillside Cottage Scrapbook Workshop: Layout 1

Close To My Heart's scrapbooking workshops make it so easy to create some amazing layouts.  The Hillside Cottage scrapbooking workshop is no exception!

At first I thought I would use this layout for my Mother's Day photos, but instead I decided the second layout of the collection would be a better match and that this one matched our daughter's birthday photos.  I know it doesn't necessarily look like a birthday layout, but that is okay!

I forgot to take a close up of the left page, but I'm glad to show you some tips for the right side.
I decided to add a 4"x12" flip flap (that I had in my stash; we currently carry 6"x12" and 8"x12") to add the rest of her birthday photos and a birthday element stamped with the Wishing You Everything stamp set & Thin Cuts.  I cut the stickers that overlap the top and the bottom of the photo flap in half so that the panel would open easily yet still overlap my photos.

It's hard to believe that our baby is 20!  Remember that the Hillside Cottage collection is available through the end of June, so check out all of your options HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Perfect papers for those pictures! (I can't believe she is 20!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails