Friday, June 25, 2021

June Stamp of the Month Layout

This layout came from the More Than  You'll Ever Know special last month using the current Mix-In paper packs, and I knew that it would be a good match for photos of our "new" motor home.  I had to add elements of the June stamp of the month, Outdoor Borders, to provide more of that camping theme.


The tags are from the Mix-In collection.  One side is patterned paper, and the other side is a collage of cool tags to cut out as needed.

Can you see how I stamped and cut out the little speech bubbles from the border stamp?
I also stamped a pair of boots from one of the border stamps directly onto my layout.

Don't forget that the Outdoor Borders stamp of the month is only available in June!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails