Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Fresh Paint Layout: She's Off!

Last month, we took our younger daughter to the airport to send her to Paris to study abroad.  (So far, so good!)  I decided to use the Fresh Paint collection to scrapbook this pivotal moment.


I had lots of fun using both the Fresh Paint Scrapbooking stamp set and the coordinating stickers to embellish the layout.  I also added Fresh Paint acrylic shapes to give the layout a little dimension.

Thanks for letting me share this moment with you!  As parents, pieces of our hearts are always walking outside our bodies, but this time pieces flew far away.  I have to remind myself that we give them roots but most especially wings.  Fly, baby girl, fly!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails