Monday, April 26, 2010

The Miracle Kit is Miraculous!

Here are my final projects from my Miracle kit scraps. Of course I had to add extra card stock from my stash. All of the embellishments were included in the kit. I did add my favorite Fringed Phrases stamp set. It is so incredibly versatile with all the "fringes" (brackets, flowers, stars, and more) to frame the sentiments (Just Because, Celebrate, Don't Forget, I'm Sorry, I Love You, and many more).

On the first card, the little chipboard piece was the center of one of the frames that came with the Miracle kit. For the second card (that hopefully looks like a cake!), I wish I had thought to round the top left and right corners on each stack. I used one of the bow frames from my stamp set to make the cake topper. The center strip on the third card is the same B&T Duos, just showing the back of it.


If I had found these last two little pieces of paper on my table before I cleaned up, I'm sure they would have made their way onto a project! This is absolutely all that I have left of this awesome kit. (See my posts on 4/10, 4/13, and 4/17 for all my "miraculous" creations!)

1 comment:

  1. You sure would have found a way to use these final few pieces. These cards are sooo cute...and easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails