Saturday, April 3, 2010

Quote of the Week: Easter

"Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life."
~S.D. Gordon

We are enjoying a glorious spring day! Mom and I went shopping this morning to two different open houses, and I found a birthday present and a Christmas present! How's that for shopping early? The Christmas gift is absolutely perfect for the recipient (and no, I'm not spilling the beans).

We had lunch with Logan's family today at the Resort for their yummy soup, salad, pasta, and dessert bar to celebrate his Mom's birthday and mine. (I hope to add pictures later.) It was such a nice time together!

The Easter eggs are now dyed, laundry is going, and I will be ironing our Easter frocks soon. Life is good!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails