Friday, February 17, 2012

"Five for Free" Studio J Reminder

If you haven't taken advantage of the Studio J "Five for Free" promotion, I really encourage you to do so! You can check it out HERE. This offer is truly a steal and a fabulous way to get started! (You also might consider stocking up on some five-pack cards for gifts this year.) Also, the Crafting Chicks have a 5-pack and an album to giveaway, but you have to enter by 2/19! Click HERE to go there.


Here are a few layouts that I recently made of the past two Christmases. One of the things that I love the most about Studio J (besides its ease of use) is that I can order multiple copies of my layouts for gifts for the grandmas (or I can personalize them with just a little extra effort).



Also, on another note, I'd like to wish my sister and brother-in-law a very happy 11th anniversary today!

1 comment:

  1. This grandma appreciates all those wonderful gifts!!! Adorable...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails