Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scrap Our Stash Challenge: LEAP

The February Scrap Our Stash challenge is to LEAP! Any interpretation of LEAP (of course in honor of Leap Year) would fit the bill, and any and all produts and skill levels are encouraged to play along. Visit the SOS Challenge Blog to submit your Leap creation!

My layout memorializes my daughter's LEAP of faith as she was recently confirmed. I used the retired Close To My Heart Bliss paper pack. The Moonstruck blue really accented the photos and paper pack well. The title is stamped with the Old World Alphabet stamp set. I ended up typing and printing my journaling. The wooden shapes are from the NEW Garden wooden shapes. I made the cross my simply crossing two pieces of Chocolate card stock. It took a few tries to get pleasing dimensions, but it wasn't hard at all. (All supplies are from Close To My Heart.)
Now, it's your turn! There's still time to submit your interpretation of February's Leap challenge at the SOS blog!
P.S. Happy birthday today to my Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails