Monday, January 1, 2018

H2H Challenges: Something New

Happy 2018!  This new year is bringing a new Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Something New!  For my "something new," I put together a new A Cut Above: The Story Begins Baby Boy scrapbook kit for my cousin and her NEW baby boy!  This kit was super easy to put together!  I can't wait to get it in the mail to her.  All she will have to do is add her photos and her journaling.
The only thing that I really needed to put this kit together was my scissors and adhesive, though I did add silver glitter trim to the title page.







 This layout includes month tags to add after she adds her pictures for each month.
Now it's your turn to try something NEW!  You have all month to enter this first, NEW H2H Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! I'm really going to have to get the Splash of Color stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to share this gift with your cousin. So special to have this beautiful start with her hew baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails