Saturday, January 27, 2018

National Papercrafting Month Layout Challenge: Bella

Close To My Heart is celebrating National Papercrafting Month in grand style with the Love Letters campaign, and I've joined a Facebook group with lots of fun challenges this weekend in honor of National Papercrafting Month.  The first challenge is a layout challenge based on this sketch: http://bit.ly/npmvclayout2018
These photos of when we "adopted" our 3rd beagle, Bella, fit this sketch challenge well!  I used the Basics Fundamentals paper pack plus Basics card stock.  The gold letters and dots are from last year's National Papercrafting Month wreath special!
The dog tag and puppy were cut from the CTMH/Cricut Artistry cartridge.
The puppy paws were stamped in Toffee from the retired Love My Dog stamp set.  Can you see the red shimmer trim I used for the heart underlay on that sweet puppy?  Speaking of sweet puppies, we are really glad that Bella came into our lives last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails