Monday, January 22, 2018

H2H Challenges: Tool Time

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is a tool challenge: the shimmer brush!  I have had lots of fun with the new Chelsea Gardens collection and my shimmer brushes.
This card uses the Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking stamp set with a new sketch from the new Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4.  Photographing the shimmer brush is difficult, but hopefully you can see the pretty sparkles in the close ups.
The following cards use the Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking stamp set.

 I loved the addition of the gold shimmer brush on the Happy letters!
 I used both shimmer brushes on the butterfly.






Thanks for taking the time to enjoy these cards.  Grab your shimmer brush and get creating!  You have all month to play long with the H2H blog.

2 comments:

  1. After using the shimmer pens at your card class, I'm in love with them! Especially the pink one. These are beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails