Thursday, January 18, 2018

January Stamp of the Month: Bloom & Grow Good Thymes Card

When I saw these tulips for sale, I had to get them for my dear sister (in part because she used tulips like these in her wedding, and her anniversary is next month).  Of course I had to make a little card to go with it, and the January stamp of the month, Bloom & Grow, had the perfect sentiment.
I grabbed a little 3"x3" card base, Eggplant and Fern inks, and Enchanted Fundamentals scraps, and my Originals how-to guide for the sketch pattern.  I stamped the "Thymes" in Fern on scrap and then cut out.  I stamped the entire sentiment in Eggplant onto the 1-3/4" square which I then matted onto 2" Fern card stock. A little foam tape pops the "Thymes" portion of the sentiment.
I decided to add the little heart after second generation stamping it with Eggplant ink.  Isn't the Eggplant and gold ribbon (Enchantment collection) a lovely touch?

I hope the flowers and card brightens her days!  Remember, the January stamp of the month is only available until the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails