Monday, August 24, 2020

Heart2Heart Challenges: Something To Smile About

 This week's Heart2Heart challenge could be interpreted in so many fun, cheerful ways!  I decided to share a layout of a really fun afternoon with friends.

The Timber collection paired very well with photos from a post-Christmas skate party in 2018.  The teens are all high school friends, and the Busses made this family skate party possible.

I embellished my layout with a New England Ivy CTMH/Cricut Christmas tree and gold stickles, shimmer trim, and glitter gems.

The title uses the Simply Said alphabet stamp set in Ruby and New England Ivy.  What do you think of my stickles stars?

Be sure to check out all of the design inspiration on the H2H challenge blog!  You have until the end of the month to join any of our August challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails