Saturday, August 15, 2020

Use Your Scraps Technique Blog Hop

Every paper crafter ends up with scraps, and this month the technique blog hop is highlighting ideas for using up those mismatched pieces. (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Lauren's blog.  From here, you'll visit Darlys next.)
My first card is one that I made for my husband's birthday last month.  Each strip (from the Timber collection) is 3/4" wide.  I made a herringbone-esque pattern with the strips on a French Vanilla panel, stamped Happy Birthday from Say It In Style with Espresso ink, embellished with some tiny wooden arrows, and finally mounted this piece onto a Ruby cardstock card front.

This second card was actually featured on last month's technique blog hop, the Pretty of Paper-Piecing, and was made entirely from scraps.  (Read more HERE if you're interested or happened to miss that hop.)
Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love a comment before you continue along the hop to the talented Darlys's blog next.

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails