Monday, August 17, 2020

Heart2Heart Challenges: Walk on the Wild Side

Today is my first day back at school (more on that later), so I will REALLY be taking a walk on the wild side with 20 fifth graders in class face-to-face and 3 online learners!  I'm sure my first day photos will appear on the blog later this month (or this year at the rate things are going...) 

For this week's Heart2Heart Challenges theme, I knew that I had to use the You Make Me Happy Operation Smile stamp set and the Timber collection (both only available through the end of this month).

The first card uses a simple wood grain panel, the green and blue plaid with the New England Ivy tree pattern for the scalloped circle (Thin Cuts).  That little sliver is gold shimmer trim that I cut down with my paper trimmer.  After stamping the fox with Espresso ink, I used my watercolor pencils (without water) to color it.  A few little gold glitter gems finished it off.

My second card uses the cool square window pane Thin Cuts die cut.  Because I designed this for a class and was cutting multiple window panes, I used several different patterns then pieced them together in the windows.  The sentiment is also from the You Make Me Happy stamp set.

Be sure to "walk on the wild side" with H2H until the end of the month!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails