Saturday, August 15, 2020

More August Stamp of the Month Cards

 The August stamp of the month, Floral Celebrations, is one of my faves!  I had fun teaching these two cards in my recent Facebook Live card class.

The first card features random stamping in the color combo of Glacier, Thistle, and Peacock.  I stamped the sentiment in black, and then added black dots with a journaling pen and a few black enamel dots.  (Thanks to Melinda Everitt's inspiration for this card!)

The second card is another copycat, this time from the CTMH Make It From Your Heart blog.  I used Saffron, black, and white.  The gold journaling marker was a great match for the flower centers!

Remember that this pretty set is only available through the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails