Saturday, January 30, 2021

Craft Roulette Episode 42

My crafty friend Mary Gunn FUNN hosts a Friday night Craft Roulette "show" on Facebook Live, so in honor of the new year and all of the sports bowls, she hosted a Craft Roulette Bowl with three other papercrafters.  Our challenge (after four spins of the craft wheel) was:

  • birthday card
  • pastels
  • zoo animal
  • paper tearing
Here's what I created during the episode:

I found this gorgeous retired peacock stamp in my stash and decided that it might be pretty in pastel Mint.  I used the retired Say It in Style stamp set for my sentiment (in Charcoal ink).  The cardstock, silver shimmer trim, Mint ink & shimmer brush, Charcoal ink, stitched rectangle frame Thin Cut, and silver stickles are all current CTMH products.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks! I highly doubt that you have none! I do well with a recipe/sketch. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful card, Haley! That peacock is superb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails