Friday, January 22, 2021

Perfect Match Blog Hop

 Close To My Heart has a lovely collection, Perfect Match, just in time for Valentine's Day!  I'm sure you'll see quite a few twists (including mine) on this blog hop.  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from the amazing Alyson's blog.  From here, you'll visit Krista's blog next.)


This layout will be the title page for our younger daughter's college album.  I will be adding these pictures to finish when I get them printed soon.



Here are close ups of the details:

The heart accent is made from the leftovers from my card (below) and worked really well on the layout.  Also, can you see how I splattered the background with black and red shimmer brushes?
Embellishments include the Perfect Match stickers and black burst sequins.

My other project (which I made first) is a more traditional use of this collection, a Valentine heart shaker card.

I used the Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking stamp set to stamp inside the shaker and then used the heart shaker card Thin Cuts for the frame and the tiny heart cutouts.  I also used some silver sequins in the shaker.
I stamped the sentiments (inside and out) with Flamingo and Black ink.

Thank you for letting me share my Perfect Match projects with you!  Please leave a comment before hopping on to Krista's blog!



10 comments:

  1. Oh my! I LOVE the design of that page! It looks wonderful and perfect for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to pull in those Black Bursts!! Love the page & your shaker card is so CUTE too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the angles and extra pieces on that layout - great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double matted red and black objects- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTE layout and card, Haley! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on both of them. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures will look great on that page, what a wonderful opening page UGA scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails