Tuesday, February 2, 2021

February 2021 Close To My Heart Specials

Close To My Heart offers some incredible monthly specials, and February is especially wonderful!  As always, we have a fabulous stamp of the month that is only available this month.  You can purchase it outright for $18.95, or if you spend $50, you can purchase it for only $5.  (Become a VIP customer, and all of your stamp of the month purchases for the year with a $50 minimum purchase are FREE!)
February Stamp of the Month, Doodled Borders

Speaking of VIPs, VIP customers also have access to an exclusive collection with a workshop to be aired on Facebook Live on February 25!
VIP collection: So Good Together

Another awesome special is the new In This Together collection!  Learn more about it HERE.


Carryover specials include:
National Papercrafting Month HOME Project



Hello World wooden disks

Perfect Match collection



Bring Back My Pack: Blossom

You can find out more about each one HERE on my Maker website with convenient shopping links should you choose to purchase- just click on the Promotions tab.  

NOTE:  Everything you see here, with the exception of In This Together (through 3/31), will only be available through the end of February.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors of the In This Together collection. I'll ponder on which part I want to order...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails