Monday, February 15, 2021

H2H Challenges: Add a Border

 This week's Heart2Heart Challenge is to add a border, and my card is a subtle nod to that challenge (accepted).


This card developed because I have been playing with my new distress oxide inks, specifically Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral, and Seedless Preserves for this background (spritzed with water of course).  I framed it with a piece of black cardstock cut with my Stitched Rectangles Thin Cuts.  The sentiment is from Melissa Esplin Sentiments with the addition of the February stamp of the month, Doodled Borders, in Grape, and the present in Black and Grape from the Winter Penguins stamp set.  A piece of Grape shimmer trims adds to my borders.

Be sure to check out all of the H2H Designers' projects and join us before the month is out!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails