Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Together Forever Layout

For my February Facebook Live scrapbooking class (the only way I am currently able to offer classes), we created this layout based on the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 3, pattern 16.


My "students" got Letter Tiles stamp set & Thin Cuts stamped pieces to spell out "love" and "you" since they don't all have significant others.  I chose to use "Together Forever" stamped in Almond woodgrain on Almond cardstock and then with the letters stamped in black.

We used the Jan./Feb. Mix-Ins (Espresso, Toffee, and Peach) plus Peach and Sorbet cardstock.  (Thank you, For the Love of Color, for the color inspiration.) 

Have you ever thought of adding a shaker element to your scrapbook page?  I think it turned out cute!  I used the Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking stamp set & Heart Shaker Thin Cuts plus the heart shaker window kit to create that element.  (I added some silver sequins for some bling.)

I embellished my layout with cutout hearts from the shaker heart Thin Cuts and wooden hearts too.

I'm pretty excited to begin scrapbooking 2021 already!  (Don't be too impressed- most of 2019 & 2020 are still on my computer...)  Thanks for letting me share! 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made my layout yet, but I do like yours! I'm looking forward to some 'together' pictures with my children/grands soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails