Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Craft with Heart Scrapbooking Subscription: September 2021

 If you're a scrapbooker, be sure to check out the Craft with Heart scrapbooking subscription!  You will easily create gorgeous layouts with this subscription box!

I thought that the second of the two September layouts were a great background for my pictures of visiting the Close To My Heart corporate office this summer.

I love how you can personalize these beautiful layouts to make them your own!  The suggested title was These Are the Best Days, but that didn't really fit the pictures I chose.


Hopefully you can see the dimension of using foam tape to pop some of the die cut circle pieces.

Visiting corporate was definitely a best day!  If you'd like to learn more about the Craft with Heart scrapbooking subscription, click HERE.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to make that stop on your big trip! This is a great way to remember it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails