Sunday, September 12, 2021

For All Occasions Masculine Birthday Card

 Yesterday, we celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday, so I quickly made him this card.

I grabbed my Pumpkin Spice collection and decided that this fall scene would be the perfect backdrop.  (This band measures 2.5"x5.5".)  I mounted that piece onto a 4.25"x5.5" of Harbour cardstock.  I cut a piece of gold shimmer trim in half (or almost in half) and adhered the larger piece to the bottom of the band and the skinnier piece to the top.  I used my NEW For Every Occasion stamp set to stamp happy in Paprika on Mink and birthday in Harbour on Shortbread.  How cute is that wooden leaf sticker?

Remember that the Pumpkin Spice collection is only available September-October 2021, so be sure to get yours soon!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the paper collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment disappeared! I was trying to say that the botanical theme was perfect for Ginny and the flip flaps were a great addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails