Friday, September 17, 2021

September/October Catalog New Product Blog Hop

 By now, you've probably browsed the new September/October Close To My Heart Idea Book a time or two!  This hop is featuring some of our favorite products from this beautiful collection.  (If you're already hopping, you've probably arrived from ScrappinKaty's blog.  From here, you'll click to visit Lauren's CTMH Craftings.

I love the new Pumpkin Spice collection and realized that the colors matched my photos from our stay in Memphis.  We were there in July, so the fall vibe didn't work for me, but the rest of the collection certainly did!  I used Pattern 12 from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 5, to create my layout.  (Unfortunately, all of my photos haven't arrived.)

I decided to cut down my Mink cardstock so that I could have the Paprika cardstock border background.  I ink-distressed the edges in Mink on the top, outside edges, and bottom, plus then added scissor-distressing to give the layout more texture.  In addition to the Pumpkin Spice polka dots and stripes, I added Harbour and Shortcake cardstock plus Papaya glitter paper.  I stamped my title in Harbour with the new Daisy Alphabet from the core catalog.

If you look closely, you can see that I stamped the Perfectly Imperfect Patterns stamp set (also from the core catalog) in Shortbread and Harbour on my base pages.  I added sequins from the Autumn loose sequins with Liquid Glass plus some wooden triangles from my stash.  I can't wait to add my photos to finish this layout.

Thanks for letting my share my (almost finished) layout with you.  Please leave a comment before you click on the link to visit Lauren's CTMH Craftings next!

{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}



6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this design on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the triangles and design! Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout and shows the versatility of the paper packet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, and I love how you often stretch a paper pack from it's theme into something entirely different. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails