Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: You're the Goat

The March Close To My Heart stamp of the month, You're the G.O.A.T., is so much fun!  I love a good pun (and I don't care if you judge me for that or not)!  Join me and our group of talented CTMH makers for a fun blog hop featuring this punny stamp set.  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Show and Tell with Michelle's blog.  From here, you'll visit Darlys's blog next.)

I had a blast creating a set of four 3"x3" cards with the NEW Cake Day collection paired with You're the G.O.A.T.  (I love the tiny size of these cards because I often don't have a lot to write but want to give a heartfelt, handmade card.)

My first card features the cute frog in Candy Apple with the sentiment stamped in black.  I added Black Onyx Liquid Pearls to the eyes and as "gems" on the banner.

My second card uses a cute pattern from Originals.  (This sketch was actually from the second book, not the first.  Does anyone else remember the fab how-to guide, Originals?)  Again, I used Black Onyx Liquid Pearls to accent the eyes of this cool cat.

My third card uses another cute sketch from Originals.  I accented it with Wildberry glitter gems.

My finally card is another quick & easy card with the frog (or toad?) and sentiment stamped in Candy Apple, a zip strip, and black enamel dots.



Thanks for letting me share these fun and easy 3"x3" cards with you.  Please leave a comment before hopping on to Darlys's blog next!






7 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails