Sunday, February 27, 2022

For All Occasions Sawyer Cards

The Sawyer collection is so pretty and spring-y!  I like how CTMH added some darker shades with the pastels to keep the collection fresh.  Both cards use Sawyer and the For All Occasions stamp set.


My first card uses a sketch from the Love Story cardmaking workshop.  I added Mulberry glitter paper and a little line of Mint stickles.

My second card uses a sketch from Make It From Your Heart.  The banner paper is pretty enough to stand alone, so I added the sentiment then decided to fill in "happy" with some Mint stickles.  Next time I want to make the stickles dots, I think I will actually use a hole punch to make cardstock circles then cover with the stickles.  

Remember, Sawyer is retiring at the end of the month, so be sure to get yours before this pretty collection is gone!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails