Saturday, February 26, 2022

Love Story Scrapbooking Workshop Layout 2

The second layout that I made from this workshop collection started with the general idea from one of the instructions (the black & white torn side bars), but the rest was all me.

(BTW, the Love Story papers are available in our core catalog all year in Black, Mink, or Toffee, but only through the end of the month, Close To My Heart is offering cardmaking and scrapbooking workshop bundles!  Be sure to download the instructions HERE for both before they're gone!)

I used the Love Story Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts plus the Love Story black glitter die cuts to embellish my layout.  I love how they mimic the cool background in our pictures!  On my title banner, I used the back of the leaves to create the solid stamping, a black Thin Cut, and a glitter leaf die cut.  The "time" is from the stamp set, plus I added the Daisy Alphabet stamp set.


On the right page, I again added a flip flap so that I could share more of my photos.  I also added some black shimmer trim for more glit and glam.

My sister, my girls, and I had a great night getting dressed up for my niece's birthday party!  Love Story pairs so well with just about any pop of color you could want to add.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I found your site from Katy Donaldson Taylor! I love that you ladies do this! so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails