Sunday, February 20, 2022

Love Story Blog Hop

This month only, Close To My Heart has put together special Love Story collections in addition to the products available all year in the core catalog.  This blog hop isn't an actual hop this time, as you'll see below.


I started by making two cards with scraps and the black Love Story Scrapbooking workshop paired with the Love Story Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts in shades of Peach, Papaya, and Sage.  The first card follows the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4 pattern 1 and the second card uses pattern 3. 

I began with a (light side) Sage cardstock base and then added the various banners.  I did add a piece of Papaya shimmer trim (not included in the collection).  I used the coordinating Thin Cuts to cut the flower in Peach (stamped in black), the spray in White Daisy, and the leaves in Sage.  If you look closely, you can see the Sage dots I stamped on the background.  The little black glitter heart is from the die cuts included in the workshop.
My second card just uses Peach cardstock, ink, and Black ink in addition to the Love Story Workshop.  The glitter die cut leaves are such a pretty embellishment!

Now, instead of hopping, enjoy our guest designers' projects featuring Love Story.  (Please click on their names to visit their blogs to leave them some love!)
Melissa


Show & Tell with Michelle


Darlys

I hope you've enjoyed seeing some pretty projects with the Love Story collections.  Remember that these collections are available in Black, Mink, and Toffee.  The current Love Story workshop collections are only available to the end of the month, so be sure to order yours ASAP.  I also encourage you to download the workshop instructions even if you don't buy the kits because they serve as great model projects for other papers.  You can find them all HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Haley I love your cards. Very different looks using just scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Cards!! Love everything about them, especially the colors. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails