Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Salt Lake City Layouts

When I scrapbook, I like to let my photos drive my layouts, although I do sometimes create pretty layouts that I then have to try to find photos to match.  My photos from our visit Salt Lake City layouts were definitely the deciding factor in how I created my layouts.

I used a bit of As You Grow (Shortbread gingham), Wood Grain collection, and Bluebird cardstock (all from the core catalog),  plus elements of Sweet as Honey (only available through the end of the month).

The Party Alphabet makes a really fun title.  You can use the outlines, the solids, or both as I did here.

On the left page, I added a top-fold "card" to add more photos and journaling.

I think all of the elements ended up working well together!

I also made 6"x8" layouts for my daughters' travel albums.  (The journaling is blank for them to tell their stories rather than mine.  Same trip, different perspectives- sometimes greatly different! LOL)

Don't be afraid to mix and match collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails