Thursday, February 24, 2022

Here's the Story Meets Love Story

The Love Story papers are available in our core catalog all year in Black, Mink, or Toffee, but only through the end of the month, Close To My Heart is offering cardmaking and scrapbooking workshop bundles!  (Be sure to download the instructions HERE for both before they're gone!)

I decided to make the first two cards in the workshop but paired them with the February stamp of the month, Here's the Story, instead of the Love Story Cardmaking stamp set.  I also added Black Onyx Liquid Pearls to embellish my cards.  The black acrylic hearts are part of the workshop collection or available separately.

For my first card, I added a thin strip of Papaya glitter paper instead of the recommended piece.  I used Papaya and Black ink.

The second card uses Evergreen and Black ink.

Be sure to grab your Love Story workshop(s) before they're retired!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry to let you know but the instructions are not linked correctly you get a 404 error message.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails